The Walking Dead Season 2 returns February 12, and you can watch it on the big screen for free! Things From Another World continues to bring you free screenings of The Walking Dead at the historic Hollywood Theatre at 4122 NE Sandy Blvd. Portland, OR, with our MCs Cort and Fatboy. Doors open at 8:30 p.m., and the show starts at 9:00 p.m. This is a 21+ event, as the Hollywood Theatre now sells beer!
Here are just a few reasons to come down and watch Robert Kirkman’s zombie epic with us:
- It’s more fun with a group! The Walking Dead has some really vocal fans–and detractors. You’ll be surrounded by fellow zombie fans, and it’s an easy stroll to bars like The Moon and Sixpence afterward if you need to discuss (and recover from) each week’s episode.
- There’s plenty of room for everyone: the main theater seats 444 people!
- Cort and Fatboy are hilarious–and concise. They’re up on stage, making you laugh, and then BAM! Time to watch the show!
- The Hollywood Theatre now serves beer.
- The Hollywood Theatre now serves beer–right inside the theater! You won’t miss a second of the action if you need another cold one in the middle of a zombie attack.
Join us every Sunday night from February 12 through March 18!
Are you excited for the return of The Walking Dead Season 2? What are you hoping to see? Post your comments below!