Image Expo 2014 produced dozens of exciting announcements featuring some of our favorite creators! Want to stay on top of these upcoming comics? Bookmark this page: we’ll be updating it with links to all of these series as soon as they’re available to order.
Here are all of the major announcements:
- 8House, a shared-universe fantasy series from Brandon Graham with Marian Churchland, Emma Rios, and more.
- Bitch Planet from Kelly Sue Deconnick and Valentine De Landro.
- Ed Brubaker and Sean Phillips have entered a five-year deal with Image and will wrap up Fatale, and start The Fade Out. Plus, Criminal and Incognito will move from Marvel Icon to Image.
- Great Beyond from Nick Spencer with Morgan Jeske, Paradigms from Spencer with Butch Guice, and Cerulean from Spencer with Frazer Irving.
- Howtoons, an education comic from Nick Dragotta, Fred Van Lente, Tom Fowler, and Jordie Bellaire.
- Invincible #111 takes a turn into horror and drama with Robert Kirkman.
- Kyle Higgins (Nightwing) debuts C.O.W.L. this May with Alec Siegel (The League) and artist Rod Reis.
- Low by Rick Remender and Greg Tocchini.
- Nailbiter from Joshua Williamson with Masks & Mobsters‘ Mike Henderson.
- Nameless with Chris Burnham and Grant Morrison.
- Ody-C from Matt Fraction, plus Casanova will move from Marvel Icon to Image.
- Restoration with Bill Willingham and Barry Kitson.
- Shutter with Joe Keatinge and Leila del Duca in April.
- Tech Jacket Digital with Joe Keatinge and Khary Randolph.
- The Saviors from James Robinson is now ongoing, plus his new series, Airboy, with Greg Hinkle.
- The Superannuated Man from Ted McKeever via the Shadowline imprint in June.
- The Wicked & The Divine with Kieron Gillen and Jamie McKelvie.
- Wytches from Scott Snyder and Jock.
Which series are you looking forward to? Post your comments below!